Your chance to catch a BIG ONE as well as plenty of Mackeral.
In the Firth of Clyde various species including Cod, Pollack, Coalfish, Mackeral, Ling and Wrasse can be caught.
A trip not to be missed.
- Departing Glasgow at 7.30am returning for around 4pm
- Fishing time: 10am to 2pm
- £35 per person. (Over 16s only for this trip)
- You can bring your own tackle or hire on the boat for £10 per rod (pay on the day).
- Limited spaces for this trip.
As this trip will require booking of a charter boat it is subject to a minimum of eight people registering. In the event we are unable to get minimum number of people required the trip will be cancelled and full money refunded to you.