Balmoral Castle is a large estate house in Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, near the village of Crathie, 6.2 miles west of Ballater and 6.8 miles east of Braemar.
Join us for an overnight session at the estate where we have various activities planned at the queens backyard. Some of the activities include; night walk, adults den building, trek and... well, you'll have to find out!
- 10th & 11th February 2018
- Cost: £80 adults (£70 members), £50 under 18's (£40 members)
- Price includes transport, accommodation, food, activities and ranger services
- Max group size is 24
Schedule for Day 1:
- Balmoral Estate hike
- Den building
- Quiz night
- Night walk - fun walk through the Balmoral estate woodlands with no lighting!
- Movie night
Schedule for Day 2:
- Trek in Cairngorms (near the Balmoral estate)
- Prize giving
Sort Code: 83-28-13
Account No: 14832599
Reference to quote is 'FirstnameBalmoral' (e.g. DonaldBalmoral)
- This session has limited availability so please book early to avoid dissapointment
By submitting this form, you agree to have thoroughly read the walk checklist for the recommended items to bring with you as we will not be held responsible for any incidents or shortcomings on the trip. Any accident, injury or illness contracted to any persons is not the responsibility of Boots and Beards. Please make sure that you are adequately prepared and dressed for the trip. If you are unsure about your level of fitness, please check with your GP before submitting this form. You will be subscribed to our newsletter which will offer participants details of upcoming walks, exclusive deals on hiking gear and general tips. You can choose to opt out of this email service at any point. We will not share your details with any third parties.