Balmoral Castle is a large estate house in Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, near the village of Crathie, 6.2 miles west of Ballater and 6.8 miles east of Braemar.
Join us for an overnight session at the estate where we have various activities planned at the queens backyard. Some of the activities include; night walk, adults den building, trek and... well, you'll have to find out!
- X November 2018
- Package includes the following
- Transport (Return minibus ticket from Glasgow to Balmoral, approx 3:30 hours travel time each way)
- Private accomodation with double bed, sink, tv and access to showers
- Food - 3 hot meals and snacks provided
- Activities (see schedule below for list of activities)
- Balmoral Ranger services
- Cost: £95 adults (early bird // £120 from 20th Sep onwards), £75 under 18's (early bird // £100 from 20th Sep onwards)
- Max group size is 24
Schedule for Day 1:
- Balmoral Estate hike
- Den building
- Quiz night
- Night walk - fun walk through the Balmoral estate woodlands with no lighting!
- Movie night
Schedule for Day 2:
- Trek in Cairngorms (near the Balmoral estate)
- Prize giving